We are sorry to inform you that we have changed the domain from image-labs to Photoshop-tutorial3 to work well with our website content ................thank you
Home » » Photoshop Tutorial : How To Make an Effect of Monochromatic Color Background

Photoshop Tutorial : How To Make an Effect of Monochromatic Color Background



  We will know how to make a part of a picture only have colors 
             here is the final result



                                                         :)     




So :

Step 1 :
  Open the picture you want to edit        for I choose my pic I took for my sisters daughter
                        By the way IM a Photographer and I will post soon in Photography section 
                                 stay tuned . . . . 







 Step 2 :
     Fill anew layer with  black color
                            Like shown 








Step 3 :

 Change the black layer mood to saturation and then the photo changes to black and                                                            white 
















Step 4 : 
Grab  your eraser and erase on the part you want to appear only colored 








               And here it comes 








   REMARKS : sorry for naruto Pics I like to watch it when im working
                        Plz Like our page in the top so you get our new notification 



           Thank you





1 Comments:

  1. It's really great job done with photoshop . thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete

Dont be afraid to add a comment. I will respond , I promise