We are sorry to inform you that we have changed the domain from image-labs to Photoshop-tutorial3 to work well with our website content ................thank you
Home » » Photoshop Tutorial : How To Turn your photo in a Doted Effect

Photoshop Tutorial : How To Turn your photo in a Doted Effect




     Changing your Photo  " your Best photo" into something valuable .....is very important.
     And make it Doted is very  preferable So If you wanna DO   that !. 
     well you came to the right area … here we go .






   Here what we gonna do :


Step 1 :
      Open the photo …. That photo for my sisters daughter , very cute ha!!





  Also duplicate it




Step 2 :
        If it did change then change the colors into white and black " white first , blacK 
                   behind




Step 3 :

      Go to Filters then Filter Gallery and choose  from sketch " halftone Pattern "

                  and do like that





  Don’t forget to change "pattern type to  DOTS " it is the main thing

               Click ok and it will be like that





Step 4 :
       CTLR + I
                 To Invert the colors







   Then change the layer mood to " Linear Light "






  And Thank you






 REMARKS :
    -       Sorry for naruto Pics , its my background Desktop when I work .
           -       Always Comment so I can see about my Posts  .





1 Comments:

Dont be afraid to add a comment. I will respond , I promise